Cat 6 Ethernet TV Cable 50 ft White
Cat 6 ethernet cable is widely used to link networks in offices, homes, and nearly anywhere else. Cat 6 cables not only have quicker data rates, but they also have faster transfer speeds and better signal integrity than Cat 3 or 5 lines. The best way to improve your network is to use Cat 6 ethernet connections. These cables are less expensive, more durable, and easier to use than other ethernet cables. They also provide superior performance. These wires are also more stable and resist electromagnetic interference better.
What is the Cat 6 Ethernet TV Cable
Cat 6 patch cables range in color and length from 1 to 150 feet. These ultra-Fast 10 Gigabit Unshielded Patch cables for wired home and office networks. They are twisted-pair with 3.5-ohm resistance and weigh less than 5 lbs. Additionally, Bare copper cables have better conductivity and tensile strength than aluminum. And also Fluke tested all cables.
Short Description of Cat 6 TV Cable
There is no need to purchase the fifteen cable clips separately; as they are included in the cables.
Because these RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable with Cat6, 30 AWG, UL Listing offers universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, Xbox, PlayStation, gaming, POE device, NAS, and VoIP phones.
nonetheless, Cat 6 patch cable with RJ45 gold-plated connectors and 100 percent bare copper wire ensures little noise and interference and is appropriate for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX(Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX(Gigabit Ethernet), and 10GBASE-T(10-Gigabit Ethernet).
Specifications of the Cat6:
- Type of the Cables- CAT6 4-Pair UTP (Uniform Terminal Protocol)
- Its Diameter- 5.8 millimeters (0.23 inch)
- The connector of it:- RJ45 Connector (Remote Jack)
- Conductor Type:- The conductor contains entirely bare copper.
- Contact Plating of it:- 50-micron gold-plated contact surface
- Wire Gauge of the cables: Conductor with a gauge of 30 AWG
- Cables Effectiveness:- Cable performance up to 250 MHz
- Cat6 Framework:- Stranded cable is a type of cable that has many strands.
- Cat 6 Ethernet comes with 15 cable clips and is straightforward to install.
- It connects to all LAN networks and ensures good speed.
- The cable is made from 100 bare copper wires for low noise and interference.
- These cables cannot be folded, they are difficult to store.